Jan 20, 2022
Chapters and Timestamps From This Episode:
- [00:10] Chapter 1: Get ready - Bitcoin 2022 is coming up!
Here’s a quick overview of the event and tickets.
- [06:35] Chapter 2: What will Bitcoin 2022 have in terms of
- [09:20] Chapter 3: What does capacity look like for the
conference? How are things being scaled up from 2021?
- [10:53] Chapter 4: What would previous attendees say to
Bitcoiners who are hesitant about going?
- [12:35] Chapter 5: Will there be satellite events going on
before and after the conference?
- [16:51] Chapter 6: What kind of parties will the week
- [17:20] Chapter 7: Hinting at some conference surprises. And,
how will lines be managed this year?
- [24:09] Chapter 8: Are there any updates on the Bitcoin City
- [27:00] Chapter 9: Can people resell their tickets if
- [30:00] Chapter 10: Aleks talks about his experience at past
conferences and the value of meeting your fellow Bitcoiners
- [36:40] Chapter 11: Why this is a no restrictions event.
- [40:25] Chapter 12: Mark’s experience attending last year and
finding work through the conference.
- [45:00] Chapter 13: A sneak peek into the conference’s mingling
and networking opportunities.
- [55:35] Chapter 14: Where to get a hotel for the
- [1:06:30] Chapter 15: How the conference will balance indoor
and outdoor space to keep people out of the heat.
- [1:09:50] Chapter 16: What will be some key take-aways
attendees will get from the conference?
Reminder to grab your tickets sooner than later as prices will
go up! Use code YTMAG to save 21% and pay in
bitcoin to save even more.
Learn more at b.tc/conference